Sunday, June 1, 2014

a review of God's Bucket List by Teresa Tomeo

I received this book from bloggingforbooks.org in exchange for a honest review.
I have read other books by this author. So I was kind of prepared as to the type of writing she does. I must say that this book is different in that it just not about her personal life and such but also comprises of scripture readings and advice.
I first thought that this book would be about a 'bucket' list like what heard of in the movie The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson. The author right off the bat says that this book is NOT a bucket list like that portrays in the movie but rather a list of pointers and advice to make your life holier or closer to God. This approach I like very much for the pointers and advice made sense to me and was very useful in my life.It was an easy read and thought provoking.
I highly recommend this book!
It's available at amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Bucket-List-Surefire-Happiness/dp/0385346905/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1401682905&sr=1-1&keywords=god%27s+bucket+list